Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 18:20:28 PDT

I have a follow-up question. Do you have to save the
artwork of the students in your classroom throughout
the year? I imagine that once they take the stuff
home there is no way you could ever get it back in any
sort of condition suitable for display.

If you do have to store their artwork all year do you
keep all of it or only select pieces? I know many of
the kids want to take the artwork home to give to
their family, but I don't see how they can do that if
you want to have an art show.