[teacherartexchange] Art book for the little ones

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 15:34:06 PDT

For those of you looking for art books for the little ones, I just read "The
Color Tree" by Denise Minnerly. It is published by Crystal Productions and
is available through their catalog for $14.95. The book is a charming
introduction to color that is suitable for children as young as pre-k.

From a toasty Sedona where the javelina are napping in the shade under our
manzanita,
Pam

=============================
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm

For art teaching resources and professional development
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com