Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 29, 2005

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 14:42:21 PDT

Gretchen,

I used Brommer for quite a few years when I taught HS. Liked it a lot,
and so did the students. If you choose it, be sure you order plenty of
slides to go with it, or whatever techy marvel people use now to show
images in class.

Maggie, proud owner of a much-used slide projector (and the slides to go
with it!)