Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 14:32:43 PDT

As someone who has taught art with both traditional media and now all
digital I continue to have the same basic approach. When I introduce a
project I strive to give students a foundation of art content and
technical skills. This is what I consider the foundation for the
project. Then each student "builds their own house" on that

To unsubscribe go to