Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 29, 2005

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 09:26:17 PDT

Both of these books are good...I've used them both.
Carolyn Roberts

  Thanks, Judy, for posting your list of recommended books - very helpful! A few more questions on books I'm considering: Has anyone used "Discovering Art History" by Gerald Brommer? How about "Art Lessons for the Middle School: A DBAE curriculum by Nancy Walkup Reynolds?
  Gretchen Schultz