Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Mona Brookes "Drawing with Children"

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 05:27:32 PDT

Hi Tammy, For years I have introduced art to my Kinderg. using Mona Brookes book. It has been very successful. I always tell them that of course they all know how to draw , we just all need lessons in how to see. Hope this helps- blessings carol

Tammy Willis <> wrote:I just finished taking a two day workshop with Mona Brookes, author of
"Drawing with Children". It was a great workshop and I left feeling
different about how I teach drawing. I was not taught how to draw the way
she broke it down for us. I was wondering if anyone read her book or tried
this method with their students and their thoughts about it.

To unsubscribe go to
Yahoo! Sports