Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Quote of the Day - from Leonardo

From: LarrySeiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 05:26:01 PDT

"Art is the Queen of all sciences communicating knowledge
to all the generations of the world."
~ Leonardo da Vinci
- - - -

thanks Judy...appreciate the quote above. I for one love quotes of
artists...or those that have touched excellence in their life.

How 'bout this one from Edgar Degas- "Painting is easy when you don't know
how, but very difficult when you do!" that one.
take care

Larry S.
My artist website-

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm!"
Winston Churchill

To unsubscribe go to