Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Mona Brookes "Drawing with Children"

From: Tammy Willis (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 04:49:01 PDT

I just finished taking a two day workshop with Mona Brookes, author of
"Drawing with Children". It was a great workshop and I left feeling
different about how I teach drawing. I was not taught how to draw the way
she broke it down for us. I was wondering if anyone read her book or tried
this method with their students and their thoughts about it.

To unsubscribe go to