[teacherartexchange] where to get supplies

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 02:43:38 PDT

This strand seemed to be a bit light on comments about Sax.
In Sax's defense, I have ordered supplies from them for(20 plus) years. I
can get so much of what I need from them that I have stopped making
multiple bid orders. They are excellent at answering questions, and will
send samples of items. I find their paper swatches samples helpful. They
offer free shipping over 500.00 dollars and do generous bid orders. I also
but items from Staples. I have found the first week of August they have
these INCREDIBLE teaser sales. Glue at 10 cents. Crayola markers at 49
cent. WOO HOO. They limit you to ten. but I will return tomorrow and the
next day. Until... I had my end of the year party for local art teachers
and heard an elementary art teacher say " Oh sure, if you tell them you are
an art teacher they let you have as many as you want!" On day 10 of a very
fine summer vacation .Randy