[teacherartexchange] idea for digest

---------

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 07:27:31 PDT

I subscribe to the teacher art exchange. I think its
great!

One suggestion on how to improve upon perfection:

Since there are so many listings each day in the
digest; you number the listings of the digest, but not
on the actual postings themselves. You should number
the corresponding postings with the initial listings
at top. This way we can look through the listings at
top and go to the specific posting that appeals to us.
 Right now its hard to find the posting and a pain to
have to scroll through all the postings to find the
one of particular interest.
By corresponding the listing and postings you can get
to where you want quickly and easily.

Richard Gross