Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Quote of the Day - from Leonardo

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 04:48:21 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

For those who like to display good quotes in your room....Here is one
I will be adding to my resource page.

"Art is the Queen of all sciences communicating knowledge
to all the generations of the world."
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Of course Art is a SHE (grin). Everyone knows knowledge is associated
with women (chuckles).

I got this quote from Riverdeep Newsletter. The Arts and Crafts one is
Friday - but I find tid bits in the ones during the week, too. I have
only been receiving these for a couple of weeks....and in that time
they have already featured several lessons from Incredible Art

To subscribe to Riverdeep FREE Classroom Flyer, visit:

Elementary teachers.... Make some crowns to use when you teach
Leonardo and have the kiddies all where them. They can all decorate
their crowns. Might be fun for kindies/first graders to wear their
crowns every art class. If you don't want to go to the trouble of
making them - does Burger King still give them out? They might donate
some.(I haven't been to a BK in probably 15 years or more - so my
apologies if this suggestion is outdated)

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to