Re: [teacherartexchange] Ordering Supplies - S & S?

---------

From: jdnag (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 04:42:59 PDT

FYI S & S is primarily a supplier to park and rec, camps, etc. As a result,
the supplies listed are generally of low quality. You would be better off
going to a regular art supply catalog. It is also a good idea to submit
your list of supplies to a couple of these companies and request pricing
before ordering. They will usually give you better prices than is listed in
their catalogs. It is also best if you can order all of your supplies at
once to get the quantity discounts. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net