RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 27, 2005

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 02:36:39 PDT

I was wondering if anyone else on digest is having/had trouble posting in
the last week. I have been dead ended twice. this time I am trying to reply
to the digest, which means I can't post into a thread. I went and checked
that they had me in the getty Museum site (and no I have not complained to
anyone Judy :>) ) Except to you guys if this goes through. Not being able
to post would be discouraging.