Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 27, 2005 (ordering supplies)

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 17:29:54 PDT

In addition to ordering from Nasco, Sax and Dick Blick and buying from
Wal-mart, I order supplies, especially paper ( which is wonderful) from
MollyHawkinsHouse.com (big discounts, you pay shipping and they are very
fast). I buy clay locally; the school system picks it up...much cheaper.
All the art teachers sent in a collaborative order. Heidi in VA