Re: [teacherartexchange] Getting to know the students

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 15:59:36 PDT

Here's one that's a lot of fun...but they don't interview each other...but
it's still a good way to find out a lot about each other.

Give everyone a card...maybe 4" x 6" up to 9" x 12"...whatever you have
handy. Have them fold it tent style. On one side they print their
name...and on the other side, they design a vanity tag about something they
like to do or something about themselves. Then...you go around the room and
they introduce themselves and then tell about their drawing...which can be
symbols, letters (8 only), or a combination.

Carolyn Roberts