Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Graphic Design Texts - recommended by Kris Fontes

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 12:19:23 PDT

Greetings Graphic Design Teachers,

Kris Fontes sent me the following:

Graphic Design teachers, I would like to suggest a few books that I
use for ideas and assignments.
Visual Literacy: A Conceptual Approach to Graphic Problem Solving by
Judith and Richard Wilde.
Graphic Designs Solutions Second Edition by Robin Landa
Visual Workout: Creativity Workbook by Robin Landa and Rose Gonella
I bought all three Used (second hand on Amazon) and they are a huge
help to me in planning assignments.

Kris Fontes
Sounds like you new-to-graphic design folks should get out your credit
cards... You can get some good deals on all of these used.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to