[teacherartexchange] Graphic Design Texts - recommended by Kris Fontes

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 12:19:23 PDT

Greetings Graphic Design Teachers,

Kris Fontes sent me the following:

Graphic Design teachers, I would like to suggest a few books that I
use for ideas and assignments.

Visual Literacy: A Conceptual Approach to Graphic Problem Solving by
Judith and Richard Wilde.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0823056201/qid=1119985180/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-3584251-6074429?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Graphic Designs Solutions Second Edition by Robin Landa
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0766813606/qid=1119985402/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/002-3584251-6074429?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Visual Workout: Creativity Workbook by Robin Landa and Rose Gonella
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0766813649/ref=pd_sim_b_3/002-3584251-6074429?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

I bought all three Used (second hand on Amazon) and they are a huge
help to me in planning assignments.

Kris Fontes