[teacherartexchange] Middle School site - LOTS of lesson ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 11:41:29 PDT

Greetings Middle School Teachers,

Lotte Petricone sent me her school web site:
Felix Fiesta Middle School West Nyack, NY.
http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/
Lots of good lesson ideas! See Lotte's own classes' site
http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/ms__petricone's_art_news.htm

Lotte sent me many of her lessons plans... I will get those shared soon.

Please post your school sites.... Now is a great time to get ideas for
next year.
I am glad to see how the lessons on Incredible Art Department have
inspired Lotte.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--