Re: [teacherartexchange] Online class for Art Ed recertification?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 10:43:34 PDT

Greetings Sharon and all,

Many have taken online courses promoted by Davis Online Learning

Here is IDENTITY AND PLACE - using Art: 21
http://www.davis-art.com/onlinelearning/index.asp
This class looks promising - but I don't know if it is still offered or when.

A ha! Here is more current information for Identity and Place in
Contemporary Art (3 credit)
http://www.pbs.org/art21/education/professional/onlinecourse.html

Note: Craig Roland taught Teaching Art Online - now on CD.

Hope this helps...

Judy Decker