Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Online class for Art Ed recertification?

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 10:43:34 PDT

Greetings Sharon and all,

Many have taken online courses promoted by Davis Online Learning

Here is IDENTITY AND PLACE - using Art: 21
This class looks promising - but I don't know if it is still offered or when.

A ha! Here is more current information for Identity and Place in
Contemporary Art (3 credit)

Note: Craig Roland taught Teaching Art Online - now on CD.

Hope this helps...

Judy Decker

On 6/28/05, sharon wrote:
> Can anyone recommend (with url) a good 3-credit online class that would work
> for recertification points? I'd really like to at least get something
> started this summer, given that my school schedule doesn't allow time for
> any real, in-the-classroom classes.
> Thanks!
> Sharon

To unsubscribe go to