Re: [teacherartexchange] Online class for Art Ed recertification?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 10:38:20 PDT

Sharon,

I don't know exactly what you need, but if you plan any trips this
summer you can get credit for writing lesson plans based on your travels
(say, if you visit a museum with a special collection.). I did this
with trips to Turkey, Greece, and Ecuador and was able to write off huge
chunks of the costs (air, lodging, meals, Spanish lessons...I have a
good tax prep!) You can also get credit for attending seminars and
workshops (attention, NAEA attendees!).
http://www.pacific.edu/cpce/practicums.asp
http://www.teacherfriendly.com/faq.html
Credits are awarded through University of the Pacific, a real,
established, brick-and-mortar university in Stockton. I also got some
credits through UC-Santa Barbara doing the same thing.

Maggie