Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Kris Fontes Graphic Design Web Site - new URL

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 09:30:57 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I got an email asking for Kris Fontes' Web site. I guess I must have
missed correcting it somewhere. Kris changed her URL:
This also works:

Correct your bookmarks... LOTS of good ideas for middle school through
high school.

Getty folks who were asking for Graphic Design textbooks will want to
take a look at the ideas Kris has done with her students.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to