[teacherartexchange] Art:21

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 08:21:02 PDT

Some of you may be familiar with PBS' Art:21 program about contemporary art.
SchoolArts is going to be featuring it each issue next year but there are
some great materials for it already online. You can find the Educator's
Guide and Online Lesson Library at
www.pbs.org/art21/education/teachingmaterials. There are also videos and
DVDs available. This will be the third year of the program and I know lots
of universities use the materials. They are certainly suitable for high
school, as well.

Nancy