Re: [teacherartexchange] Getting to know the students

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 07:07:03 PDT

Greetings Tammy,

Here is a BINGO Idea from Marty Reid (the high school link is broken)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/BINGO.htm

I just noticed there are six blocks down instead of five - so they
need one more space to BINGO going down than across or diagonal.

You could give a little "prize" for the first BINGO across - first
BINGO diagonal - first BINGO down - THEN one bigger prize for the
first full card BINGO. Then a small treat for all who fill in the
whole card. Prizes could be fun art supplies (like a gell pen- or
something like that). Oriental Trading company has lots of ideas for
cheapo prizes for something like this.

Gary Osborne has Ice Breakers online:
http://www.icebreakers.us/

You could adapt some of these ideas for younger kids.

I have Ice Breakers on file.... I will see if I can find them. I will
tack them onto the BINGO file if I find them.

Regards,

Judy Decker