[teacherartexchange] Getting to know the students

---------

From: Tammy Willis (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 04:16:09 PDT

I am already thinking about things for next year and wanted to do a getting
to know you activity with students. Something where they interview another
student to find out more about them. Has anyone done that and do you have a
copy of the handout I could look at.

Also I was cleaning my room yesterday to check out from school for the
summer and good friend of mine came to help. She had some suggestions for
my room setup for next year. I am such a visual person tht we moved the
furniture around yesterday to see wht it would lokk like. I love it!! It is
amazing how the set up of the makes the difference. Things now mke sense.
Things in the room re arranged so now my students have a better access to
supplies, know which areas re for them. I almost can't wait for next year.

Thanks,
Tammy