Re: [teacherartexchange] Ordering Supplies - S & S?

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 17:56:33 PDT

I do this, and it definately helps. Do specify brand (make sure Wal-Mart has
it first!). I also have each student bring 2 Sharpies to leave in the
classroom. Another thing that will help your budget is to ask for supply
donations at the end of the school year - anything the students are going to
throw away or don't want anymore.

Also, if you have a PTO, they might be willing to purchase needed supplies,
or "extras" like reproductions.
~Michal