Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Photography Resources Page updated

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 15:59:24 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I worked much of the day updating the photography links page on my
site. Many thanks to Linda Woods, Mark Alan Anderson and Tracy (?) for
sending me photographers they admired. I have added all of them.

Most of the work was under Photographers (lost of new links).

I did not list all of the new links on the New Links page - but did
add some of them:
I have not been adding all new links here as that is double work for me.

If I missed your favorite, send me the links and I will add them

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to