Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ordering Supplies - S & S?

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 11:46:38 PDT

Has anyone ordered from S & S at the website They have some low cost supplies at
bulk discount, but I'm curious about the quality of
the materials. The cheapest stuff is a "Color Splash"
brand. Has anyone used any of that material? I'm
sure it's lower quality material, but would it be okay
for K-5 art exercises?

Yahoo! Sports