Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Appalachian Treasures Gateway - Art - Culture - History - more

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 06:40:30 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a site that was posted to Net Gold list:
Appalachian Treasures Gateway:
From Ohio University -Zanesville

Some of the links are broken (I checked one for quiltmaking)

Here is one link for quiltmaking:

Here is another links to explore - Appalachian Archives:
Center for Appalachian Studies:

I will add this to the lesson page on paper quilts

I am interested in any lesson you do on Appalachian art/folk art

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to