Re: [teacherartexchange] Ordering Supplies

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 06:34:19 PDT

I order about 90% of my supplies through United Art & Education, because
their prices are lower than most to begin with, and if you order over $500
you get a 10% discount (I think that's the cut-off), and %12 for over $1000.
I order most of my remaining supplies from Classroom Direct. I order
specialty items from the remaining companies.
~Michal