[teacherartexchange] Hand Cast Paper Sculpture - Hawaii

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 05:59:16 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I received this link request and thought I would pass the site on to you.
Terry Taube -Natural Impressions:
http://www.terrytaube.com/
Terry is from Hawaii
Students could do this on a smaller scale - casting sheets of paper
over natural forms - then trimming away the excess. You could also
make plaster molds from shells, leaves, etc. and press pulp into the
molds.

There is a description of Terry's process on his site.

I will be adding this link to my page on paper arts.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department