[teacherartexchange] Some Top Selling Books for Art Ed

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 17:05:45 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I never did get a feature page for Art Ed books added to Incredible
Art Department.

Here are some top selling books (catalog numbers are for Sax).

572 479 Art Teachers Book of Lists
572 058 Art History and Appreciation
570 078 Hooked on Drawing
572 285 American Art Appreciation Activity Kit
570 226 Elements of Pop Up
572 715 Multicultural Art Activity Kit
572 852 The Art Book Student Edition
570 265 Drawing Animals
572 051 History of Art
572 701 Culture Smart
572 383 Multicultural Studio Art Projects
300-547 Lesson Plan File Folders
572-429 Survival Kit for Elem & Mid Teachers
572-614 Careers in Art
572-388 Stories of Art and Artists
572-255 History of Art for Young People

Of course there are many others....too many for me to post to
Incredible Art Department. I gave up on the idea of adding a page.

I am just going through some old "to do" mail and thought I would
share these for the new list members - and new teachers.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department