[teacherartexchange] old books as purses

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 10:51:25 PDT

Several weeks ago I posted something about making discard books into
purses. The idea came from Expressions magazine. I have searched their
site but can only find one visual with no directions. I have a garage
full of books my library trashed an hope to put some of my summer time
to the making.

look at the picture for a "New York Bestseller' on this page:

http://expressionartmagazine.com/05JFtoc.html

Patty
respond to: pknott@enter.net