[teacherartexchange] Looking for School Sites for Spotlight Feature

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 06:51:54 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I am looking for School Art sites to feature on Spotlight on Student Art.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/spotlight.html

If you would like for me to consider your site, email me off list - OR
post to the list and get everyone looking at your site again.

I want sites that are current, easy to navigate, have good overall
design and ideally, have sources for lessons shown (give some kind of
reference for lessons ideas).

ALSO post new-to-me web sites. I will get you listed on this page and
in Art Rooms section on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
This page gets 6000 to 8000 hits each month.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department