[teacherartexchange] Ceramic Tile Mural Idea - 2" Texture tiles - Whole School Project

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 19:20:15 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jill posted her ceramic tile mural idea to Getty list. I asked her for
an image. I added it to the Mural Ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mural.htm

Please send in your mural ideas (with images). I will link this page
up and finish it when I have more artwork to share.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department