Re: [teacherartexchange] whole school art project

---------

From: diana arroyo (dianaa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 18:46:00 PDT

Hello everybody, Hi Ann Ayers !

I'm Diana from Mendoza- Argentina.
I like the idea about the Pinwheels Peace Day and I'm thinking to share with others art teachers, this way we can organize an art installation project in our school.
It will be nice to think that in the "north" and in the "south" we are celebrating Peace day.
Here is an especial day because, it's the first day of our spring and for us is the "student day" and "the love day".
Always we prepare something very special and now we can add the Pinwheel Peace art installation :) .
Then we can share photos about the installation :)
See you...

Diana Arroyo