Re: [teacherartexchange] whole school art project

---------

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 16:41:44 PDT

hey ann, i am carol and am so sorry i messed up on the dates. i teach at a small catholic school in alexandria virginia and we are all making pinwheels .i am certainly glad to have the correct date, thank you. i was so impressed with this idea that i decided to have the year long theme in the art room be peace. thanks to you! god bless-carol