[teacherartexchange] Artist to connect to paper quilt lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 14:52:00 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is an artist to connect to the paper quilt lessons that are on
Incredible Art Department.

Kelly Cook from Seattle:
http://kellycook.net/

Larry Prescott made paper quilts very similar to these - using
watercolors to paint papers. Kelly uses dyes. Her process is on the
site.

I will add this link to the lesson plan and my paper arts page.

I found this link on this site:
http://www.electroniccottage.com/paper.html
Those of you interested in paper art might want to take a look.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/