Re: [teacherartexchange] whole school art project

---------

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 12:34:50 PDT

Look into the pinwheels for peace project I think it is worldwide and culminates in Oct- carol

Catherine Gersich <cathygersich@msn.com> wrote:My principal has suggested that next fall our entire student body participate in an art project to sort of bond us together. Has anyone done such a project where every student participates simultaneously. Some of these kids won't even have art class so it will have to be something other teachers can guide the kids through too. I am at a loss... any ideas?