[teacherartexchange] Aztec Art - Online Exhibit from the Guggenheim

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 11:57:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Those of you who teach about Aztec art might like to take a look at
this online exhibit from the Guggenheim:
http://www.guggenheim.org/exhibitions/aztecs/

The Aztec Empire - Online Exhibit from the Guggenheim Museum (see
highlights). The exhibition is divided into twelve themes that provide
a thorough representation of Aztec society from its development to the
zenith of the empire and its decline.

Save what you need now as this exhibit may not stay on the site for
long (exhibit was over in February).

I did add this link to my page on Pre-Columbian Art.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department