[teacherartexchange] Files for Cooperating Teachers -Student Teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 07:41:31 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Pam Stephens sent me her files for student teachers. I have put them
all in one file for you to copy and paste/download. I removed the
information that was specific to Pam:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mentors.htm

I have more work to do on this page before I link it. I want to add
links to Sheree's pages and add some of the advice that was posted to
the list.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--