Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] whole school art project

From: Catherine Gersich (cathygersich_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 06:52:43 PDT

My principal has suggested that next fall our entire student body participate in an art project to sort of bond us together. Has anyone done such a project where every student participates simultaneously. Some of these kids won't even have art class so it will have to be something other teachers can guide the kids through too. I am at a loss... any ideas?

To unsubscribe go to