[teacherartexchange] Updated wedsite with animation demo

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 14:32:53 PDT

Jim McNeill, the artist with whom I collaborate for the "Dropping in on"
series, is in the process of updating his website.
http://www.jimmcneill.com/

On the new website is an education section that has a demo for using Flash
animation software. Under Tessellations is an animated demo of how to make a
simple tessellation design.

While the website predominately features Jim's work for commercial purposes,
he would also like to have areas that are useful to teachers. He would
appreciate your comments. There is a contact link under the information
heading.

Pam