[teacherartexchange] Frank Lloyd Wright Site

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 07:29:32 PDT

I don't know if this site has been posted before, but, I just
discovered it and spent about an hour building a house online!

Architect Studio 3D allows young architects to learn, through an
interactive process, how to design a new home. In addition to the 3D
design experience, the site also has a wealth of information on Frank
Lloyd
Wright's life and work, as well as images of many of the homes and
buildings he created.

http://www.architectstudio3d.org/AS3d/index.html