Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Frank Lloyd Wright Site

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 07:29:32 PDT

I don't know if this site has been posted before, but, I just
discovered it and spent about an hour building a house online!

Architect Studio 3D allows young architects to learn, through an
interactive process, how to design a new home. In addition to the 3D
design experience, the site also has a wealth of information on Frank
Wright's life and work, as well as images of many of the homes and
buildings he created.

To unsubscribe go to