Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Curriculum Standards (New York) - Lesson Plans - Cave Art Site

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 08:32:24 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

This site was posted to Net Gold list:
NY Setting the Standards
It lists the standards for all the arts (closely parallels National Standards).
Those of you wishing to do interdisciplinary lessons can check
standards for core subjects as well.

I browsed the Lesson Plans and found one for Mosaic Masks I am going
to tack onto my Mosaics lesson plan (revising it considerably in my
own words - and linking to the NY lesson).

I will add this link to my Comprehensive Arts page

Here is a site I found linked on the Cave Art Lesson Plan:

(by McDougal Littell Inc., a Houghton Mifflin Company)
I browsed it and found many of the "Connect" links broken, but you
could find your own ways to connect to lives today. (Site works on the
"Point - Question - Connect" approach to teaching units).

I will add this link to my page for Cave Art

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to