Re: [teacherartexchange] need photo for SchoolArts

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 08:30:49 PDT

Woody:

Apparently images for use on the Internet don't need to have as fine a
resolution as those for print. 72 dpi is fine for the Internet and we do
publish articles online each month as well as in the print magazine, so you
could certainly send articles for our online magazine. Do a search on
SchoolArts Magazine and you'll find our web site. It also has the writer's
guidelines. Another alternative is actual photographs, either from film or
digital. The digital requirements for print are proving a challenge for me,
too.

Thanks,

Nancy