Re:[teacherartexchange] my apologies...

---------

From: LarrySeiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 02:12:23 PDT

In thinking this thru...I guess my trying to understand current thought may
well sound as though I'm complaining. I don't want to come off as
such...and did enjoy my masters work this summer and looking forward to
further work. I don't want to sound as though I'm singling any professor or
institution out, or as ridiculing...and am sure that humility allows for any
of us to learn something significant. I anticipate I will as an artist find
myself stretched and that such is a good thing.

My inquiry was as a teacher wondering about directions art education itself
may go in lieu of Kathy's recent sharing of the article on the importance of
supplanting meaning to motivate, and musing about the balance that it may
require.

I apologize for how I may have come across...and will finish my side of the
discussion here. Thanks all for your tolerance...
peace

Larry S.