Re: [teacherartexchange] need photo for SchoolArts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 20:07:29 PDT

Nancy,
        My students did a response to the twin towers disaster.
But it's all in 72 dpi. That's what our camera did at the time.
My new camera does 180 dpi then I convert it to 72 for the web.
The reason I never submitted an article was that I read your
300 dpi requirement and I didn't have any images at that
resolution. I understand the need for the higher resolution
but I feel it is very restrictive. Unless it is an image
created on a scanner I don't see how anyone could meet
those requirements.
                                Woody Duncan

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque