[teacherartexchange] need photo for SchoolArts

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 14:28:45 PDT

As many of you know, I am the new editor of SchoolArts Magazine. I am hoping that some one of you out there can help me with a photo need. I need a photograph of the Twin Towers in New York to use as an illustration in an article about artistic responses to 9/11. It needs to be at least 300dpi and I'll be happy to give you photo credit. An alternative is a photograph of a student artwork about the same subject. You can email me off the list, if you like.

Thanks,

Nancy