[teacherartexchange] first student teacher - advice??

---------

From: Lydia Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 12:30:46 PDT

Hello!
I am scheduled to meet my 1st student teacher tomorrow, and was hoping for some advice. I almost feel like there should be a training or something for first-time cooperating teachers, but I guess that's what the past 5 years have been! Anyway, any words of advice anyone could share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Lydia in Toledo