[teacherartexchange] Broken Links on Incredible Art Department - and Art Resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 08:59:56 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I would like to remind those of you who USE Incredible Art Department
and Incredible Art Resources to report broken links to me. I just
spent about a week correcting/removing broken links.... and now ran
another Xenu check (software I use) and found that I have another list
- equal in length to correct/remove (list of about 300 links).
Needless to say, I find this very frustrating. The web is constantly
changing - sites leaving - I can't keep up with it. I am finding more
and more good sites (resources on universities) are now only available
to students. Many good cultural resources are no longer available to
us.

I will be "quiet" for a few more days, I guess....

I don't surf much for new resources but I did look yesterday to update
my links for George Segal since Getty no longer has Dancers on line. I
found a couple good links to add. Check Artists page (under Figurative
Sculpture).

Regards,

Judy Decker

--