Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA Grant Funding Alerts - File updated

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 06:42:03 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have updated the file for Grant Funding:

Remember - many of these grants go unclaimed - or go to the same
individuals year after year as they are the only ones who apply
(posted previously to Getty list). Also check with your county
education offices as they may have mini-technology grants or service
learning grants. I got a $500 grant for service learning.

Many states have their own cetral office for service learning. Here is
one resource page for links:
New Mexico has a site, too - but I don't see that one listed.

I just did a Google search for technology grants... here is a place to
start looking:

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources